What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number)
- For buyers, your preferences as to the type of property you are looking to buy and other information relevant to our work in searching for a property that meets your needs
- For sellers, the details of your property and other information relevant to promoting and selling your property
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Dreamtime Properties Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- contact us via our website, by email or by phone
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Dreamtime Properties Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- provide buyers with information on suitable properties as they become available
- keep sellers updated in the selling process
We may periodically send newsletters by email about newly listed properties, bargains or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not release your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You can request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD). If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you would like us to delete the data we have on file for you, please email us at: email@example.com
How to contact us